Get Microsoft Office 365 Free!
Students and teachers are eligible to get Microsoft Office 365 for education for free. It's not a trial version, it's the real thing! You will receive access to online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note, Microsoft Teams, Skype, and more. All you need is your valid Pima.edu email address.
- Go to The Microsoft Education Student Offers page and enter your Pima email address (only your Pima.edu Gmail will work)
2. Indicate that you are a student
3. Complete the registration by entering your name and choosing a password
Meanwhile, an email has been sent to your Pima email with a verification code. Keep this registration tab OPEN and check your Pima email in a DIFFERENT window or tab.
4. Enter the verification code shown in the email subject on the registration form and click Start
5. You will then be given the option to install the Office 365 software products on your computer
Select the product and follow the on-screen instructions. You do not need to install the software to use Office 265. You can log into any computer to access the product and your files, and you can choose to install the products at a later time.
Log Into Office 365
Go to the Microsoft Online login page.
Enter your Pima email and the password you chose for your Microsoft account.
Select the program you would like to use or open one of your files in the Documents window.
You can get help and tutorials by selecting the question mark at the top of the page.